1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valencia!

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Mary Hinge, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Anyone done it? Looks great I must say. Looking to wangle a road trip there in October. Thoughts? Ta :)

2. Yes I tested there last winter. Fantastic track, smaller than you would imagine and the long left near the end is a real test of your man-spheres.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Cheers. Yeah, I was looking at that long left on the track map and thought it looked a bit hairy.... Front get a bit flighty??

4. Not the front, it’s how much you can spin the rear to steer your way around until you need to brake for the final left.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Did it last year mate, it’s a great track and a lovely city too.

In fact I was going to book it next weekend but we’ve decided to go to Albacete instead.

The first corner at Valencia is proper ballsy, I reckon it’ll suit the V4S perfectly. I was getting pumped on the straight with the 899 as always

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Who's that with?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Alright matey, did you just do one day? I'm looking at the Tracksense calendar so I'll be doing 3 days. Not a cheap track but seems to have a lot to offer both on track and round about :upyeah:.. Should be able to confirm next week. Dying to give the new van a road trip:p

8. I just did one day mate but I’d definitely be up for it again. It’s only a couple of hours for me. Have a look at that Spanish site for dates, especially if you’re taking the van

• Like Like x 1
  9. Off circuit is better than on, took a group of 20 out and it was a unanimous 'won't be in a rush to return to' decision ...

It's more Mallory than Oulton ...

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. It is very flat

11. That’s interesting Carson. Whereabouts in Spain is Clydebank?

Have fun at the track.

12. Got to throw these cyber stalkers off my trail

13. Did it last year - and yes the last long left is great fun - i didn't like the rest of the track - won't be rushing back! Portimao is amazing! Almeria good fun and technical! This is me at that corner in Valencia

028_5345_0.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  14. Bit of a mixed bag then. Ah well, I'm sure I'll enjoy some seat time playing with my motorbike :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Its a tight little squirt and brake track imho, doesn't really have much of a flow to it where you can enjoy the corners. My mate liked it, and he was in gravel at least 3 times!! Yes its definitely worth doing - as its very pretty, lovely city, nice to sit in the stands and watch too. But I doubt I would spend the money on going there again!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well I just got back from my road trip last night....
    Fantastic track, absolutely loved it. The weather was amazing too. I’ll post some YouTube footage of my absolute amazingness later when I work out how you do all that shit :):upyeah:
    The V4S rocks!! :imp:

• Like Like x 6
  17. Great to hear ... look forward to the footage, you loading it real time or 2x speed so we don't fall asleep ? ;-)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information