1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Values

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Noste500, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Are 2nd hand values still holding strong at present . Have to decide shortly whether to move my 1299 on but was hoping to wait a few weeks.( results of shoulder scan due to failed opt earlier in year )
    Thoughts on values dropping this time of year ( with strong prices this year from Covid I’m not sure how autumn will play out )
    Thoughts ? cheers

2. From this point on expect to get bid in the nuts, most buying now won't use until spring.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Not sure this is relevant but 2nd hand car market is on fire. Dunno about bikes. Just for shits and giggles I put my car details into webuyanycar.com. And I was sorely tempted. Might regret it next year…. We’ll see….

4. Hi Shawn Pop myht

5. From what I can gather there’s a shortage of used bikes, same with cars. I’ve been keeping an eye on the 959 and 1299 market after getting my 959 a few months ago, prices in my area were climbing over the summer but do seem to be levelling off a little now.

6. over on the Mainland (EU) the 1299 prices seem to still be very strong, 19,900 Euros for a 1299 s with Akrapovic system and a few trinkets ( 6tkm)
    was also thinking of selling my 1299s and teasing with the idea of a V4... or a panigale R..

7. can i ask what your surgery was? I have just had shoulder surgery - anterior stabilisation.

8. Calcium build up . Decompression. And cuff repair ( torn tendons )
    5th shoulder surgery in my life time

normally back to 100% by now but I’ve had to have more scans as it’s pants .
    cheers

9. damn bro. Im worried it may not have fixed mine as well. torn ligaments and tendons in my bicep as well as cuff repair - good luck dude

10. I have to admit I'm tempted to sell mine, haven't used it in 12 months which seems a waste.

If prices are high, seems the correct thing to do.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information