1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Van For Sale

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by chizel, Sep 16, 2018.

1. 57 plate partner.... bad bits; it has a dent in almost every panel.. some small some bigger,,, its an ugly greenish colour...you cant fit a dead prostitute in the back unless you chop her up real small... it has no mot (although im sure it would sail through one as it always has) it has a weird intermittent electrical fault that causes it to just cut out now and then.. possibly the flux capacitor .. had this looked at but no one seems to be able to track down the cause,, this is the reason for sale..that and its getting a lil old (like ya mumma) and i cant be arsed tring to sort it.. its been parked on my drive with a flat battery for the last year...
    good bits; Jeffrey Dahmer would have had a van like this if it was out then!!
    its a great lil van (if the electrical gremlin is fixed( only has 90k miles on it) and the engine runs sweet. i had a fully reconditioned gearbox and new clutch fitted 1.5 years ago and since then it has covered less than 1k miles due to electrical fault.. ita a petrol/lpg motor so cheap to run.. it has no rust anywhere and despite the dents, scrubs up ok... (unlike ya mumma)
    4 good tyres.. i loved this lil van and the only reason ive not sorted it is ive bought a new bigger one for to fit motorbikes in... it has issues but the engine/box/lpg system and parts must be worth a few quid.. byo battery if you want to hear it run...
    not out to rip anyone off and will answer any questions honestly. its worth more than scrap value...this would be a great lil van to fix up if you can or to rob bits off.. would like £10000000.00 for it but will take the highest bid..call me, chizel, on 07866552734 for any further info..
    van is in ub12hn
    (will keep the roof racks if they fit my new van so they aint included in sale) (or will be iffa they dont fit) (dont bid on van just for the racks as you may be shit out of luck)

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Pictures are a must :rolleyes: sounds lovely :heart_eyes:

3. bargain.

4. If a van can't fit a motorbike is it actually a van????:thinkingface:

#4 Cream_Revenge, Sep 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  5. good question...next...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information