1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Vandemon Performance Exhaust

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Dave Coleman, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Just wondered if anyone has heard of Vandemon Performance in Australia.

They are now doing a set of exhausts which look like FE exhausts. They look good but are fairly cheap at £1600 ish.

any info would be good.
    Thanks,
    Dave

2. Never heard of them, but they look nice - it is amazing that a company has lots of studio shots of their wares but no photograph of it fitted to a bike on Ebay or their web site.

Do you have a picture of one fitted?

3. No I have not seen one fitted. Shame really as they look quite tidy.
    Might have to contact them and see if they have anything

4. Not sure what the attraction is with FE or SL2 style chuffers. Under slung looks far better

5. It's in NSW 2517 area. There must be member in the NSW area that maybe able to call by and have a look in and get a genuine perspective on them.

6. Hi, new member /lurker here, must say i have been looking at this system for a few weeks. I am glad its been mentioned here.
    Cant seem to find any video clips of it on a bike, or sound clips. However it looks fantastic workmanship i think.

sketch-1537900086437.png

sketch-1537900012671.png

sketch-1537900051239.png

sketch-1537899993060.png

sketch-1537900067153.png

sketch-1537900035024.png

7. I have been in touch with the guys today and am waiting for some additional info on the system

8. I ordered one a week ago, waiting on it clearing customs at the moment

9. did you not see the Storm performance Fabrications version? as it has a long and short can option.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information