1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Various Furniture Items

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by NoGutsNoGlory, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Just completed on a house today which was in probate. The deal was I took it as it was so I need to clear it out.
    If anyone is interested in any of the items please p.m. me. Collection is North Notts 15 minutes from J27 and J28 M1.
    IMG_0621.jpg IMG_0622.jpg IMG_0623.jpg IMG_0624.jpg IMG_0625.jpg IMG_0626.jpg IMG_0627.jpg IMG_0628.jpg IMG_0629.jpg IMG_0630.jpg IMG_0631.jpg IMG_0632.jpg IMG_0633.jpg IMG_0634.jpg IMG_0635.jpg

2. Depending if you are after money or not, many of the larger charity shops will happily collect for free if your need is to clear and clear quickly? Failing that offer it on local gumtree/facebook groups as many buy to let places often seek replacement furniture at a cheap cost

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I like to use Freecycle, their only stipulation is that what you offer is free and that no money changes hands. I've got rid of loads of stuff, people turn up and take it away. Saved me countless trips to the tip over the years
    https://www.freecycle.org/

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Thanks guys I will probably end up going down that route. I'm not bothered about making money out of the stuff just thought somebody might see something they liked.
    I'm not starting until next weekend so I have a couple of weeks grace.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information