1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Cheap (half Price) Cartegena Trip With Pacedayz Next Week.

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Monners, May 26, 2017.

1. My mate has pulled out of Cartegena nights next week due to injury. He is selling his place for half price at £300 if anyone is inters or faster and interested? (The organisers use the event for BSB testing hence not suitable for beginners). It's a proper summer holiday with five hours of open pitlane every night with the last hour under flood lights and accomodation on a resort with private pool per four apartments so very family friendly if you wanted to take them as well. There's no other people at the event so the lowest number of riders you will see at any Euro trackday, around thirty or forty total I think, and it's super friendly as a result.
    Bike drop off is Alfreton , Derby tomorrow from 1400-1600hrs.

http://www.pacedayz.com/det/537/Cartagena-Nights-Spain-1st-2nd-3rd-June-2017/

2017-05-26 14_10_52-Pacedayz __ The Ultimate in European Trackdays.png
    2017-05-26 14_11_16-Pacedayz __ The Ultimate in European Trackdays.png

2. Im on this with my mate I can ask around but its very short notice.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Cool, are you on the bike in your avatar, should catch up for a drink? I'm on the 1199R with an angry Italian girl on her Triumph Daytona :)

4. Sounds like a right crack and virtually free at that price!

5. Yeah, it's a bargain trip, going to be a lot of fun.

6. Yep a real bargain

7. Did he manage to sell this. I only ask as when I was talking to Tracey at the loading today she was on the phone to someone who was not sure weather they had a spot or not. A bit confusing I know but Craig was there as well telling her the place was sold so may be worth contacting them as he maybe able to move it on.

8. Not sure of the arrangements as I'm still on the way back from getting to the drop off late. I'll check once home and ping Tracey as well. Thanks mate.

9. Looking forward to getting back on the R :) IMG_1186.JPG

#9 Monners, May 27, 2017
    Last edited: May 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Nice should go well on that. Yes I will be on my little tiddler in my avatar if im not trying to start her I will be in the bar.
    As you say looking forward to this a lot I went last year and had a complete blast. We was in the garage next to Michael Laverty he is a really nice guy and was always available for a chat.
    We are flying out tomorrow afternoon for beer and giggles for a couple of days see you there.

11. We're flying out tomorrow evening as well :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information