1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very Funny Post / Supersport S Vs Thruxton 1200r

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by Sooty, Nov 4, 2019.

1. I have just come across this post bellow on another forum...funny or what

#Summing up the SSS & comparing it to my Thruxton 1200 R

This is a bit like having a wife & a mistress.. Theresa my Thruxton wife is gorgeous, great body, reliable, dependable, handles me very well & does not disappoint in the performance dept'...[​IMG]
    Ducatarina my mistress the SSS..A Stunning Italian bitch, sexy, Hot,wild, temperamental, occasionally unreliable, but certainly knows how to put smile on my face & I just cant stop riding her..[​IMG][​IMG]

Which do I prefer.. well I just cant choose.. & because I am comparing the bikes & not women I don't have to choose, I can have them both & keep riding & enjoying both of them for as long as I like [​IMG] without the fear of an expensive divorce.
    Now if I had to choose between the bikes or the women.. well at my age I think the bikes would win .....but thank god for that little blue pill...[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. I feel that people who say:
    Are probably reporting popular myth rather than using a post 2009 Ducati. The latest Ducatis are no more unreliable than any other make of bike, in my opinion.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Quick question, is divorce ever inexpensive?
    43339429_10217297763907288_4677697239110385664_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information