1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Victory Hammer S In Edinburgh

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Big Tav, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know this is a bit of a long shot but you never know. I am looking to sell my Victory Hammer S. I have decided that I need to free up some funds.

I would take a really nice Ducati 999 (preferably a 999S) as a part exchange. Must be a good one with low mile, great mods and ideally Termis. If I get one I will be keeping it for a long time so it has to be good.

You might know someone looking to buy a bike like mine. They buy mine and I can get yours!

Here is the ad: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classifi...14ej?logcode=p

PRICE DROP TO MOVE IT ON NOW! The Best & Cheapest 14 plate Hammer S On The Market! I am selling my Hammer S. It is the best on the market. It is the newest model with the updated badging with the new Victory Logo with the big Red V not the older one with the Wings. This 14 plate is for sale cheaper than the 12/13 plates on here from the dealers so it's a real bargain!

It has Vance & Hines Slip Ons which sound amazing and suit the bike really well. It also has Kuryakyn Flame Grips, Kuryakyn Matching Pegs. I have also installed a black bolt kit throughout the bike as well. It also has genuine Victory Oil Cover, Regulator Cover, and brake line covers.The bike is immaculate and won't disappoint. The tyres still look new! Been sitting in my heated garage so it's perfect! Currently sitting on 1520 miles but may go up soon if the sun comes out! These bikes are amazing! Has 4.5 years factory warranty left. Full Service History by Victory. I am gutted to be selling but my circumstances have changed. May take another cheaper bike as part exchange but it would have to be something good. Immaculate TL1000R or Ducati 999 etc. Clear HPI, never dropped and there is no finance owing on the bike. £10,500

2. Here is a pic but more in the ad.

image.jpg

image.jpg

3. Sold! Looking for a new bike now! :)

4. My mate is putting his 03/04 999 base model up for sale next week - approx. 11000 miles - belt service this week, full mot. Full Fila Rep Colours including wheels. Think he's looking for £4500 and he's in York

5. Thread closed:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information