1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vindis Ducati Cambridge "ride In" 7th May

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Bill16STN, May 1, 2022.

1. I received the following in my inbox:

"In the build up to World Ducati Week in July, we’re kicking things off by taking part in the Ducati ride-in! World Ducati Week offers a ride out to Misano, Italy, but for those of you who aren’t heading off to Italy, we’re holding a ride-in instead.

On Saturday 7th May we’re welcoming all Ducati riders into Ducati Cambridge, including those from local Ducati Owner’s Clubs. It’s your chance to meet other riders, come and see the new and used bike ranges and have a chat to our lovely team. We have a great selection of clothing and accessories in-store and, for those who are lucky enough to be heading over to Italy, it’s the ideal opportunity to get your bike ‘tour ready’. We’re on hand to help.

Throughout the day there’ll be a food van right here on site, so you can purchase breakfast or lunch if you’d like to make a day of it.

There’s no need to pre-book, simply head over to Ducati Cambridge on the High Street on Saturday 7th May. You’re more than welcome to bring a friend, (even if they don’t have a Ducati!), but if you’re heading over alone you’ll find a friendly bunch of like-minded riders right here on site.

We look forward to welcoming you!"

It'd be rude not to? ...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Anyone from the Forum heading over to Cambridge for this?

3. A thoroughly enjoyable morning spent at Vindis Ducati Cambridge!

Met a chap from DOC Cambridge branch who asked if I had thought about joining, I explained that I don’t do FaceBook, but he said that wasn’t a problem - Oh well …
    D4D996D7-EF0D-4C83-937C-0C058F0FE49D.jpeg

4. Hi Keith,
    I do realise that, but I did have a look this morning & there seems to be precious little local info - I guess that if I want that then I'll have to sell my soul to Zuckerberg which I'm not prepared to do.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information