1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vindis Group Opens New Ducati Dealership In Wansford Near Peterborough

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Vindis Group open second Ducati store
    • Open event 18th June
    • Meet and greet with Glenn Irwin

On June 18th the doors will open on a new Ducati dealership in Wansford near Peterborough. The new dealership follows quickly in the footsteps of Ducati Cambridge which will be the second Ducati outlet to be opened by the Vindis Group recently.

The addition of a second Ducati store will see the Vindis groups increase in number to 19 locations spanning five counties and representing brands from Audi, Bentley, ŠKODA, Volkswagen and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicle retailers.

Ducati Peterborough will launch on 18th June with the Be Wiser Ducati British Superbike rider, Glenn Irwin as guest of honour. Glenn will be in attendance to meet and greet fans and visitors to the new store.

The new store is located near a landmark Art Deco building at the junction of the A1 and A47 roads, many will already be aware of the site. The store has had a complete re-fit featuring a dedicated apparel area where customers can select the latest range of safety gear as well as more casual attire from both the Ducati and Ducati Scrambler brands. No Ducati is complete without a range of accessories fitted and the Peterborough store will have a range of the latest Ducati Performance Carbon Fibre, exhausts systems, luggage and much more. There is also a newly built service department featuring the latest Ducati tooling, diagnostic equipment and Ducati trained technicians.

The Peterborough branch will also cater for those who will use the store as a destination on a ride out with a comfortable coffee area where riders can just meet, chat and enjoy the ambience.

Paul Andrew, Head of Business “Since opening Ducati Cambridge in March 2016, the response from the biking community has been nothing short of incredible, both welcoming and positive. We have the privilege of offering, and providing servicing for, some incredible bikes and introduced more new riders to the brand than we had anticipated in such a short period of time. I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to everyone for the support so far.

As a result, all of us at Vindis Group are delighted to now add Ducati Peterborough to our Ducati representation in the market area we were awarded. The store will bring an incredibly exciting contrast between a beautiful iconic building and the stunning cutting edge designs of the motorcycles. This is complimented by a purpose build workshop, customer waiting area, refreshments, and as always, a welcoming smile from staff that care.”

Tim Maccabee, Managing Director of Ducati UK commented: “with excellent transport links and prominent site I’m sure this new location will quickly establish itself as a landmark for Ducati enthusiasts and other bikers in the Peterborough area. The existing Cambridge store has made a really good start and I’m sure this dealership will continue this trend.”

Ducati Peterborough – Peterborough Road, Wansford, Peterborough, PE8 6JN
    Tel: 01733 599959 www.ducatipeterborough.com

2. I guess with these 2 shops opening it explains why St Neotts no longer have a franchise. I have yet to have a good experience in any if these shiny fully branded wallet strippers. All I can say is as soon as my bikes are out of warranty i never go near those dealerships.

#2 michel couque, Jun 16, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. is the conclusion ive come to recently as well

just not worth the hassle, expense or that feeling you've had your pants pulled down quite frankly

4. I was a StNeots customer too, bought all my Ducati's from them. These new shiny dealers are what Audi want for Ducati, not small independents, regardless of the quality of their work and customer service.

5. Trouble is that these stores are so forensic and sterile. With the same highly branded overpriced kit, that just leaves you cold. The other thing that always tickles me is "Ducati XX"(insert town) is never in the town it say it is but just outside

Do Not Sell My Personal Information