1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Vintage Barry Sheene Heron Suzuki Gb Leather Jacket

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by 749ducaticonvert, Jun 11, 2016.

1. This lovely period correct Barry Sheene Heron Suzuki GB leather jacket was a present from my girlfriend as she knows he was my childhood hero! It's a size 36 and too tight on me unfortunately but is in fantastic condition considering the age,with all the Zips fully working and immaculate lining.She also purchased a few Barry Sheen embroidered patches - his famous duck,lucky number 7 dice and a few others.Would love it to go to another Sheene fan,RG500 owner etc who is going to wear it and ride wearing it? More pics on request if you are interested in owning it? £100 and it's yours!!!

2. image.png

• Like Like x 1
  3. Any interest??? Or you all too porky? image.png

4. Lovely jacket, but size 36! you must be a size 0 ;) get some pies down yah lad

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Until about 10 yrs ago I was a 6' 4" 23.5 Lardster! Then I made an effort to lose some timber and got down to 17.5/18 stone! Then 2/3 years ago I won Diabetes and 3/4 months ago MS and plummeted to sub 10 stone! I'm now a skinny 11Stoner but eat like a porker! 1st pic 18Stone 2nd pic about 10.5 stone image.jpeg image.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Would be a proper trendy retro leather for a fit girl?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Your first pic reminds me of a dear friend suddenly departed within the last month. Well done on pic two, you look much better for it.

That said, WTF are you riding? If I'd of lost the same weight it would have been riding something half my age and brunette :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I am!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. badass

10. This is badass. In fact it's really badass!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit::Vomit:

[​IMG]

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Tip a bag of peas on that and not many will roll off

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. I'm all on for photshopping images of chicks, but that's just wrong.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Nice jacket BTW.

14. ive got a rg500 hybrid in barry sheene colours, but im a fatty

• Like Like x 1
  15. Rent a fit as side 6/8 honey for a photo shoot on your RG and but the jacket!

16. My ex - grizller (she knows how to twist the knife in my back properly - bless her!) sent me a pic of me when we first started dating! I was just 20 yrs old and a stone for each year!!! Oddly enough I was fighting the Honeys off in those days? Now I'm just fighting them!!! image.jpeg

17. Sorry BUY!

18. I preferred it when I was a lump! Old people didn't barge me in Waitrose,I got served first at the bar,in restaurants waitresses asked "is that enough for you?",16/18 year old yobs we now call "Hoodies" gave me a wide birth and showed a bit of respect and when I bumped into people they said sorry as well!

19. More "photo shock than photoshop!"

20. I always craved an RG500 Suzuki and in those days wanted a "dream machine" Heron Suzuki GB paint job as Barry SHEENE was and still is my hero.Didnt have enough paper in those days to fulfill my dream but my heart has always been with 2 strokes and that will never change.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information