1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Vintage Ducati 175 Ts Bevel Single

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Samurai, Jul 17, 2021.

1. Hi All,

Just dipping my toe in the water here to see what bites!

I'm seriously thinking of selling my fully restored Ducati 175 TS narrowcase single, nothing wrong with it but I just feel that I've had my fun from it and want to try something else.

Anyhow, I thought that I'd make first offers here particularly to those with an interest in riding the Moto Giro, for which it was originally intended. So if there's anyone that may be interested, or know of someone else who might be, then please feel free to get in contact and I'll happily talk you through the full details of the comprehensive, documented and photographed restoration.

However, in summary, the bike is a genuine 1959 Italian model (dating certificate from Mick Walker), fully UK registered and has been subject to a full restoration both mechanical, electrical and cosmetic. It's done a genuine 3500 miles since a full engine strip and rebuild and pulls like a train for a little bike. I had it MOT'd initially after the rebuild, just for piece of mind, but it obviously doesn't require one, or tax come to that!

I've endeavoured to keep as much of the bike original as is practicable, but it benefits from a complete ElectrexWorld electronic ignition and a brand new modern Dellorto carb. This means that it is an easy first-time starter and can be further upgraded to 12v electrics just by snipping a single wire if required.

I'm looking at offers in excess of £6500 and am based in Somerset, UK.

Thanks for your interest and apologies to all the genuine members but please, no tyre kickers, time wasters or scammers. I wouldn't waste your time, so please don't waste mine. I'm not interested in swaps, part-exchanges or shipping abroad.

I'm really not that bothered if I end up keeping it either, so low-ball offers will be ignored. I know what it owes me and at this price I'm really not covering the investment, but prices for these bikes are only going one way.

IMG_20180712_082926169.jpg

IMG_20180712_082914121.jpg

IMG_20210606_113337022.jpg

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information