1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vinyl Sticker Kit Source ...

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by john clelland, Jan 8, 2020.

1. anyone know of a vinyl graphics group that is making/selling a sticker kit in this livery/style, for the 2015 and up Multistradas?

not crazy about the addition of the blue on the front fairing ... but the sliver and red will look molto cool on a white 2015 and up Multi (like my 2018 1260s).

grazie in advance.

82007464_10157620030400499_3362609889804288000_o.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Imageworks will make you anything you can dream up - quite literally! Call them and have a chat, you will find them helpful, skilled and not extortionate at all.

http://www.bike-stickers.com/homepage.htm

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thread moved

4. Who is the fella on here who does bike wraps?

5. Isn't that the sort of thing that is more suitable for a KTM or somesuch? I thought our Italians were designed as stylish express steeds for gentlemen? Understatement FTW.

• Like Like x 1
  6. IMG_5188.JPG I saw this Multi done in a similar style in Corsica in 2018, I thought it looked smart

• Like Like x 1
  7. evoboy ? the op though is showing as in the U.S.

• Like Like x 1
  8. yes!!!! that's the kit i am searching for.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I am sure he can post to him.

10. I 'installed' (or is that 'applied') my vulturbike vinyl set last night. More than happy with the outcome

20200116_201046_resized.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm sure if you sent the picture to Vulturebikes they can create it if they don't stock it.

12. Stick with the peaks pipe colour dude.... That Red and White one is So last year:D

Ok.... ok it might look slightly cool:eek:

13. It’s applied for sure or sometimes fitted

Do Not Sell My Personal Information