1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visorcat.com

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by ronin, Jun 29, 2014.

1. £30 for a solution to a problem you never had. Genius. :)

2. If it gets that wet, I'd take the fuckin car

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Here's a cheaper solution...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Almost as crap as the Helmet head up display. Instantly loose 50% of your peripheral vision!!!

[​IMG]

5. Given the ruling on google glass, it's highly unlikely that will be road legal..

6. Given time you could be right. Every time I see that clunky contraption I am shocked that anyone would actually use one.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I went out last week and didn't take my V-Sponge and microfibre cloth, as usual. "It'll be alright" I thought, it's not the height of summer yet. :sun: It's the worst I have ever experienced for flies and I was covered after about 20 miles. I could actually feel them hitting my shins and my visor was splattered :worried:

So I looked at a Visorcat wipe system, seriously considering it, even at £36. :thinkingface:

https://www.visorcat.com/

Screenshot 2019-05-21 at 19.59.13.png

Then I gave my head a shake and thought "Why don't I take my V-Sponge and cloth with me next time and spend the £36 on 2 tanks of fuel?"

That was a close one, nearly buying another piece of usueless tat that'll live in a cupboard for years to come. o_O

8. buy a box of SDoc 100 wipes - and stick a few in your jacket pocket.... wet wipe in one half of the sachet and a tissue in the other.

If your from Yorkshire - you can use it multiple times too as long as your careful opening the sachet..

upload_2019-5-22_6-45-5.png

Admittedly you need to stop to do this... but probably safer anyway than trying to smear flies inards all over the visor as you try to wash them off when riding..

9. Or if you’re REALLY from Yorkshire you can get a pack of wet wipes for 39p from Lidl

10. But you need big pockets for the 2 seperate boxes or wipes and tissues...

11. Or you go to the toilet wherever you have stopped and get some toilet tissue:)

12. As good as V Sponge for a fraction of the price. I'm such a tight bastard :D:D https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-Pack-...767594?hash=item419c28666a:g:2XgAAOSwU-pXvyJ5

13. Another f*kcing useless product that's more hassle than it's worth. I stop off at a garage and use their paper towels to clean my visor. Simples.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Good luck finding a garage in Scotland when you're hooning around the highlands in midge season.

15. C1142E55-3E41-4201-8D5E-83D0B3BD8CBA.jpeg

16. Which ruling?

17. You'll get one when you stop for petrol

Do Not Sell My Personal Information