1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Featured Volunteering - Covid19

Discussion in 'The Coronavirus Section' started by Advikaz, Mar 24, 2020.

1. I've asked my local blood bikers if they need any help. Waiting for a reply.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Did the same thing over a year ago for the same reason. Definitely one of my better moves. The last GE and now this CV-19 would have done my nut in!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I signed up with the royal volunteer service last night I’m awaiting some direction or acceptance I have a bloody big van that can be utilised somehow

• Like Like x 10
  4. Nice to see some community spirit going on :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. A big massive thank you from me
    Again this forum has amazing people in it

THANK YOU

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. yeah, better let the police do it

7. I have had a confirmation from Goodsam this morning, at the minute I am ‘on duty’

• Like Like x 3
  8. and what will that involve ?

9. I volunteered for driving so delivering shopping, prescriptions, taking people to appointments etc

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  10. So does that mean they've confirmed you'll be doing all the bits you volunteered for? or do they just inform you of the bits they need you to cover?

Also I presume it's a local territory you're assigned?

11. Still waiting my approval, guess the system must be overwhelmed with the number of applicants.
    Or my police check has thrown up some questions :thinkingface::thinkingface::thinkingface:

12. Basically you have to download the APP and log in then you have several choices of things to turn on and off , the main one being if you are off or on duty. It shows a map of where you are, there a are quite a few others in my area.
    As I haven’t actually done anything yet I’m not sure of exact procedures.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1

Do Not Sell My Personal Information