1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Vulturbike Graphics

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Justatad, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Hi all, I’m wanting to add a few touches to my Dvt before this years riding season commences, I’ve already fitted Carbon hugger, frame covers, and hand guards, decat pipe & silencer
    I like the look of these decals made by vulturbike & distributed by Carbon world in Germany
    Do any of you out there have any experience with these? Any comments on quality / ease of fitment would be appreciated
    Thanks
    Steve
    https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/152875365068

2. i have the same decals fitted. i got a wrapping company to fit . they are put on wet, i thought better the professional to fit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 22222070_1570484909694301_7403138844884895605_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. Got a vulturbike decal kit on my bike, very very happy with it and transformed the look of the bike after having had 3 red MTS previously. IMG_2447.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks for the replies, both bikes look great !
    Did you fit the decals yourself Franksie?

6. Hell no, would of made a right pigs ear of it if I did, Used a company in Bristol who allowed one of there guys to do it after hours

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hi Franksie

Would you be able to let me know the name of the Bristol company that applied your decals?
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to go for the 'shouty' Ducati aniversario kit for my 2013 model.
    I know for sure that I would not be able to apply them without messing it up, so would rather let somebody else do it who is known to do a good job.

Thanks in advance

Andrew

8. I used the PP Vulturbike kit and am really happy with the results. I fitted it myself. Well actually thats a lie, I got my brother to do it for me while I generally watched, made a brew, held things in roughly the right place etc and he fitted it. It's very fiddly, especially at the top of the side wings where there is a really awkward channel to fit the decals to. Be very patient and put them on wet. Oh, and one more thing, be very patient...!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Did you ever find out the name of a company who could apply these decals? I would really like to get some on my bike before the riding season starts.

10. Hi

Thought I sent you a PM :(

Here's the company details, http://www.zestgraphics.co.uk/ Ask for Byron, great guy and a KTM rider so a V twin fan!!! although wrong colour.

He will do the project after hours from 5, takes about 1 1/2 hours and a great pub Hen and Chicken around the corner for dinner whilst you wait. They did a superb job, think he charged £110 but I gave him a bit more. Say you did Pauls MTS and he recommended you and you should be good to go.

Let me know how you get on, post some pics and above all meet for a coffee at Fowlers or Riders so I can have a look, I so wanted to have the Shouty version but the missis whos on it as much as me preferred the PP version :(

11. Looks awesome - Mine could do with a bit of a refresh. This looks just the job.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information