1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waist Bag Recommendations

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Messer, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Having bought a new set of leathers, I thought it time I get myself a bum bag that I can put my stuff in line keys, phone, wallet and also spare visor.. the visor being the kicker as a number of bags I’ve seen won’t fit it.

Ive been cought out a couple of times with tinted visors when either the weather has turned or we have come home later than expected!

many recommendations?

2. Don't do it o_O

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. New leathers have no space!

I’m not a fan of them and actually can’t see how they would work without rubbing on the rear of the seat but loooing for options. Maybe some kind of pouch I can shove under the ecu

4. You can buy some that sit on the tank just behind the bars... very small too

5. Which ones?

6. Cheers. They both look massive though! Don’t need anything anywhere near that big..

7. My mates was much smaller, I’ll check what it was. Your link didn’t work

8. Kriega might have something that works for you

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Re visors, can't you get them now like fancy sunnies that dim with the sun and clear in the dark?

10. You don't want a waist bag or fanny pack, as they are better known Stateside. I've seen this used by many riders in Europe, it is just catching on in the US:

https://www.google.com/search?q=motorcycle+leg+bag&rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS810US810&sxsrf=ALeKk02bSkaFjgUbILO-pFtUg8H26CtDSg:1593216597069&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=9c8vX0PyoJ04_M%2CFlpM968nIlXW3M%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTgcwUCTRCj0-QB44MpFO_7LZfpbw&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjp28Wq2qDqAhUQqp4KHWsQCFgQ9QEwAXoECAIQLg&biw=1920&bih=888#imgrc=9c8vX0PyoJ04_M

I am inclined to get one myself since I started riding in leathers on the street.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. I've already given the non-cock womble answer

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Glad that resident cock womble expert chimed in

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. But I'm not advocating some sort of holster/wannabe gangster thing....

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information