1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Waiting Delivery Of My 1200 Multistrada S, Hi From Uk

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by R Burns, Sep 9, 2020.

1. Hi ,I have just placed an order for a new to me Multistrada 1200 S Touring, I can't wait, I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. I knew I'd need to join a forum because although I have been around bikes for years, model specific knowledge from guys who have owned their bike for years is what we need, especially with this level of tech on a bike. I started off in the points, plugs and carbs era so I'm sure it's going to be a learning curve. Lets rock and roll :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome dude, stay away from electronic wizardry :bucktooth::thinkingface::D

3. Sure will, that's not my field , still can't wait : )

• Like Like x 1
  4. welcome r-burns'

5. Hello. Robert?
    Welcome

6. Welcome to the forum Mr Burns.

7. Hello :upyeah:.

8. Welcome to the Forum, the font of all Ducati knowledge and a lot of shite :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Hi and welcome to the Ducati forum please post some pictures of your new toy when she arrives

10. Welcome, you’ll be getting the seat reupholstered or replaced and starting a collection of screens.

Read the threads.

Put it into Urban mode and the bike lowers a little which makes it easier to get on and off.

Fill it with gas and enjoy:):motorcycleduc:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information