1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanna Look An Utter Tool??

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Mary Hinge, Oct 6, 2018.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. Yes, you'll look a bit of a tool with those daft fury things on but lads that put those on won't care which slightly 'de tools' them. But the chaps riding around thinking they're 'Top Gun' and thinking they look as cool as fook, look proper weapons grade tools!

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. 2 things. Is that french?
    Is it secretly a guillotine?
    It looks like it has a swing around bit that does the severing and then becomes a handy handle for the executioner to pick up and dispose of...

3. Er herm! I have a rx7 thank you oh and a Schuberth C3:)

• Like Like x 1
  4. What are you saying, I’ve got the Reindeer one :)

5. I rest my case m'lud :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Quite like it. Look great on a red & white bike.

7. Its not my style, to be a proper tool it needs a Dewalt sticker

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. reminds me of this....
    Daft-Punk-shine.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. See my post re. adventure bikers from a few weeks back. It’s funny how now that the weather has become less warm (note choice of words) they are less of a blot on the landscape. Maybe they have all taken to the skies?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. That's me! Love Top Gun. Love the weapons grade tool look with my neotec lid up and sun visor down. That way all the tools with race humped leather cat suits can see me chuckle at them

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information