1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted 05/06 999r

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Nik1, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Hi guys
    Bit of a long shot but I’m in the market for an 05/06 low mileage 999r.Would also consider xerox replica.
    Thanks
    Nik

2. Welcome Nik:upyeah:

3. Thank you.Hope I’ve posted in the right place!I have been the owner of many ducati’s over the years and the 999 was one of my faves.I was a big fan of the styling from the very first time I saw one.It was steve Rose testing one for a magazine on the road outside Cadwell Park(I live next to it).I ordered one the next day!

• Like Like x 3
  4. sorry to say this but you only just missed out as one on ebay sold the other day,i think for less than 10k,:thinkingface:and it has now been relisted by a dealer on ebay with a huge mark up:(

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. Thread moved, and don’t forget to introduce yourself properly in the newbies section too. :)

6. Tell me about it.I was the highest bidder when it was removed from sale!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Will do

• Like Like x 1
  8. Still looking!
    Seen all the ones on eBay and are either to many tacky extras,too many miles or simply too expensive for what they are.I am prepared to pay top money for the right bike.The Xerox rep at dmc Stoke is very nice but won’t budge on price as selling for customer!

9. 04 one I mentioned above no good?

10. So does that mean no dealer warranty, or do they warrant for a cut of the sale price?

11. Sorry Mark I meant to reply to you.He’s asking £19500 which to me is over priced.If i’m going to be spending that sort of money I really want an 06 model.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wow... some price that !

13. I don’t know.We didn’t go into any details after he said there was no movement in price!

14. IMG_0034.JPG
    Have you considered looking further afield than the UK? I sourced this in Germany last August, 20k kms, 2006, complete history, all the special parts etc, from a Ducati agent at a fraction of the comedy prices you will find locally!

• Like Like x 1
  15. That's a 2003? :thinkingface:

16. I really want a uk bike Joe.

17. 2006 according to the docs, Ducati and the dealer. Maybe late registered due to belonging to Lorenzo. In any case is makes no odds to me, just as an example of what you can get if you broaden the horizons a little, as you and I both know!

18. I guess you will pay over the odds then!

19. Late registered 2003 model - but worth more than the norm with it's history I think :):upyeah::motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information