1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted Iso 94 900ss Stock Airbox Lid (loan Or Buy)

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by =^..^=, Oct 27, 2021.

1. Anyone out there got a stock airbox lid for a '94 900SS either to borrow for a couple of weeks or to buy ?
    I have to put my 900 through it's Isle of Man road test and I'm just going through a check list of things they might look at - my airbox lid has been extensively drilled and while it shouldn't make a difference to if the bike passes or not I'd rather not have it fail for something silly like that.

If it's a borrow then obvs will pay return postage and paypal some beer money to you.

Thanks

Johnny

2. Hi Johnny, I have a stock air box lid, minus rubber snorkels I can loan to you if you get stuck. (would they actually lift the tank for road test?)
    Wayne
    fwiw, still available new 24610461B (33 euro Stein Dinse)

#2 WAH900ss, Oct 27, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2021
  3. Have popped you into wanted and amended title :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sorry - I'm not really awake..
    thanks for sorting this out :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  5. That’s what I’m here for :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Daft question, but why don't you just cover the holes with duct tape or tape some thin plastic sheet over the holes.
    I do have an original with trumpets you could borrow if everything really has to be standard for the inspection procedure.
    Let me know and I will package it up and arrange for FCX Couriers to collect. I use them for my TT & MGP clothes packages.

7. Yeah - I thought about that but figured that tape over the holes would look worse (even if I didn't leave the tape on after the test) hot engine / glue melts / filter clogged etc etc.
    Thanks for the offer - I'll bung you a PM :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information