1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Wanted: Pics Of Dvts Fully Packed And Loaded For Holiday Trips

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Riko, May 23, 2018.

1. I'm going for a 5 day trip myself with my buddy to Normandy and Bretagne in France from Belgium.
    4-8 June.
    He's on his Tiger Explorer 1200, me on my DVT.

Hoping for good weather of course and maybe catch some D-Day memorial activities.

2/5 days will be camping with a tent.

We're in the process gathering gear but I'd like to see fully packed DVT Multi's, including Enduro's [​IMG]

I'll try to update here myself with pictures and videos of our trip as well. [​IMG]

Thx!

• Like Like x 1
  2. More than enough, this was for 9 days.... 1x 35 litre roll bag plus panniers.
    PS. Camping ?? Sleeping on the mud ? Fuggin gypo !! ;)

IMAG0040.jpg IMAG0156.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. You lose our Wayne when you use words like "camping" and "tent" :eek:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. FLAMING CHAVS Gareth !! :D

5. 20170614_095212.jpg Weekend camping for me and mrs. tent in top box, sleeping bags in black bags, everything else in panniers

• Like Like x 1
  6. 65ltr waterproof bag, just done 5 days in beautiful Scotland, last year 11 days in France and Spain.....exact same luggage for both trips.
    Easy to pack as much or as little as needed.

You really don’t need to take much, but I no longer do tents or bivy bag and sleeping bag..... :)

I wish more people would take a tent, it would make it a lot easier for the softies like me to get a room ;-)

Enjoy Normandy, everyone should do this at least once in their life.
    Try Honfleur for a really nice evening Rico . lovely town

C3267503-5AAB-4DA6-829C-23C130AC812E.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Fuck me, thats a round the world tour right ?? @Gimlet ...... I'm an amateur and need to take more !! :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Thats a 65 litre ?? Looks no bigger than my 35, is it folded over a few dozen times ??

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Can't think what was in panniers, air bed and a few cloths

10. Air beds ?? In a hotel ? Why ? Chav...... o_O

11. it was a canvas hotel, need a bit of comfort In my tent

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Repeat after me, there is no such thing as a comfy tent....There is no such thing as a comfy tent.......There is no such thing as a comfy tent.......

Unless you're a pikey, book a proper place to stay you gypo !! :cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. there is no such thing as a comfy tent....There is no such thing as a comfy tent.......There is no such thing as a comfy tent.......
    I agree but on this occasion tenting was only option, farmyard rally :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Short trips it’s half full, plenty of room to chuck what you need Wayn, on longer trips, if it don’t fit in, it don’t go :)
    I’ve found this size to be most ideal for my needs.
    In the past it was two back packs strapped on, similar to yours, but I found it a pain strapping on and off the bike.
    This is quick and easy.
    Other bikes I’ve had colour coded panniers, but then I find I’m so concerned about scratching them when checking into b&b’s.

Fully waterproof, I don’t need to wrap things in plastic bags either:)

15. Off to Europe tomorrow for a week stopping in France, Germany and Belgium. No need for a photo as it’s all packed just in the top box. Happy Days !!,

• Like Like x 2
  16. I don't have back packs dude, mines the one with a 35 litre roll bag and 2 panniers ??

• Like Like x 1
  17. Strapped Kreiga to the rack for this trip
    2E4C1C03-9FD7-498A-A72F-82CF98E1FF00.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  18. Lost in France - somewhere but who cares the scenery and roads were stunning.

2017-06-08 12.03.54.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  19. Or my previous Multi beside Lake Como. 2014-09-15 14.26.32.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. Trip to Europe Me and the Mrs, no black bags that time and no tent 20160809_111346.jpg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information