1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel Wanted Standard Number Plate Mounting

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by dkdavid, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Hi all
    Doing the unthinkable to some of you, got my lovely diavel yesterday , it's fitted with the side mounted number plate mounting, to be honest I would prefer to have the standard number plate mounting on my beauty, so has anyone go one they are thinking of moving on ?
    Dave

2. yep, I have the replacement that Ducati issued a couple of years back, apprently they had some fail so they did a recall. Yours for £30 plus postage, or you can come and collect it. I'm close to Southampton.

3. Hi Mike
    Sounds wonderfull, would have to be postage if you don't mind, let me have your paypal,or bank details and postage costs and I can sort that out.
    Thanks
    Dave

4. okay I'll go get it out my 'part store' in the loft and take a few pictures so you know what you are buying, I'll weigh it to get a post cost estimate, can you PM me an eamil addy so I can send pictures.

5. Hi Mike
    Will do

6. Cannot find the pm section so I used the start conversation, is that one of the same ?

7. Yep - its the same thing :)

8. Hi Dave

Do you have the side kit? wanting to pass it on? Let me know if you are. Cheers

9. hum, a bigger job than i thought it would be, need to extend the wiring , and the holder i have needs a few more bits on it to complete it, so its one of those on going jobs, due to a recent house purchase and refurbishment it a little down the list at the mo.
    dave

Do Not Sell My Personal Information