1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Watches

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by idrinkbeer, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Mrs idrinkbeer and myself are away for a dirty weekend for our twentieth anniversary , anyhows walking about enniskillen town I looked in a jewellers window and spotted shinny things, but 23 thousand pounds for a watch , wtf. image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hublot ? There were Rolex and other makes but hublot? Never heard of them before.

3. My brother has (and wears one), £28k, madness!, I'm sure Usain Bolt endorses them..

4. Hublot Big Bang. Popular amongst sportsman, footballers etc.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Check out the Hublot Laferrari....... Eeeeeeek costs more than the effing car!

6. Buy the watch

7. If you want silly money have a look at Patek Phillipe complications, or Breguet, Richard Mille for example.

8. There's a Richard Mille on eBay for a meagre £199,000..... Comes with free postage!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. sod that, you can get a Rolex for a tenner at Fuengirola outside market on a wednesday

fake.jpg

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. £28k. Nah thats cheap rubbish. Get yourself a George Dainiels ;)

11. If you go to Pristina market in Kosovo, you can get a Bolex, Zeiko or even a Phillipe Datek.....

• Funny Funny x 1

12. Or perhaps a John Harrison?

13. Personally I'd go Breguet every time, excellent history and legacy to the firm. Napolean was a Breguet man, you know.

14. prefer the classic stuff.
    upload_2015-8-22_21-2-42.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Oh about a grand with import duty. But to have a celestial chronograph has changed my life.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Try working on that with a hangover

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information