1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weathergirl Lied To Me...

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Symon Moore, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Could’ve been my fault for paying too much attention to our hot weather girl & not enough to what she was actually saying but I didn’t hear heavy rain in Evesham today Taken me an hour to get her cleaned up again! 88994371-DDC4-4909-8874-DFFA1BC5B2BA.jpeg

2. You won't make that mistake again:thinkingface:

3. If it was Lucy Verasami from the ITV Weather you would be forgiven for for making the mistake again and again and again :p
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  4. You know it brother!

5. best stock up on some more sponges as this is going to be a regular thing;)

6. Yanet García is the only weather girl I listen to! :)

4A309EFD-C09A-4A70-919A-7C31682E4D8B.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  7. it's that time of the year folks:sun: 151857.jpg where we need to leave a greater breaking distance or it's crunch time;)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hot hot hot - 27 degrees :eek:

9. And 69 humidity! :astonished:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. TV weather is hopeless for short term specifics, though okay for a medium term outlook.

For on the day there are so many good apps available these days including current and short term forecast rainfall radar and the like, difficult not to know what the weather is going to do over the next few hours pretty accurately.

My go to ones are Home & Dry, WeatherProHD and, because of an aviation background, AeroWeather.

p.s. Elizabeth Rizzini does it for me.

• Love You Love You x 1
  11. Now that's rather moist :splat:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I just type in "weather" on google and it informs me whats going on ,thats all you need to plan the day ahead:upyeah: as Nicky Hayden would say just crack open the curtains and see what happens or was he talking about something else;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hereford was nice a few drops for half hour or so :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Alex Beresford does it for me :blush:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Don’t need to open the curtains, can see and hear the thunder and lightning with them shut...

F49203DD-A55C-4680-A568-F6E157BF638C.png

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information