1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Website Is Almost Live! Codexmotorsports.co.uk

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by CodexMotorsport, May 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey all,

Some of you may follow what i do, wasting vast amounts of money on Ducati parts mainly!

After a few months of logging part numbers, creating kits and trying to get the ball rolling on all of this. The website is almost ready.

You may have seen some of the work I did with @Royalwithcream on his Panigale R after if blew up.

Anyway... the website isn't live, but if anyone would like to check it out its www.Codexmotorsports.co.uk the password is Ducati.

Any input would be greatly appreciated, positive and negative.

Same goes if you'd like anything, prices aren't firm either on some parts..

Cheers Ben

• Like Like x 1
  2. very good and hope your business goes well. But a note on your site regarding returns which are breaching the sale of goods act 1979
    To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
    This is unenforceable and is a breach of the current Law. Packaging is not required for a refund.
    Distant selling refund law is 30 days.
    And if products are new can you provide a VAT receipt?
    Just a couple of pointers that you need to sort out before you start trading given the value of some of the items you have mate.:upyeah::upyeah:

3. also the Privacy policy stating you use Google to acquire information breaches the current legal status because you have to act as the entity supplier and not use their policies as a third party.

4. Cool stuff, too cool for the cool kids on here like me and @chizel :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ha very doubtful

• Love You Love You x 1
  6. Perfect thanks peter

This stuff is beyond me! I will sort it out

7. sent you a message

8. not got it yet?

9. Sent you a PM

10. I haven't sent you a PM, but if I do check here to find out if I have :):upyeah:

11. Who is sending who a f*cking Pm
    I have nothing in my inbox
    it's like a celebrity get me outa here!!!:D

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1

12. Well having read the thread I have no idea why you would be expecting one..

13. Dam, I just sent him one o_O

14. Are you CodeX Motorsports?

15. No, are you? Xxx

16. It's like Tales of the unexpected all over again.

17. Sent a pm

18. Err this is going Tits up???

19. Who to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information