1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekend Ride Through Fort William And Glencoe

Discussion in 'Touring' started by Garioch Rider, Sep 7, 2020.

1. A nice ride out this Saturday in mixed weather. Departed Inverurie and headed via Keith over to Aviemore (coffee and fuel stop) then onwards through Kingussie to Spean Bridge, before hanging a left down to Fort William (More fuel). I then headed onwards down throug Glencoe and hung another left onto Lochearnhead, before heading through Crieff, Killin Comrie and into Perth. THe route home took me through Blairgowrie and up past Glenshee, before heading in the North Deeside road through Braemar, Ballater, Aboyne and heading across country through Torphins, Echt and Dunecht, before getting back home. A good 355miles and a blast..

Fort William 1.jpg

Fort William 2.jpg

Fort William 3.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. i was in killin on the fugly on sunday and around loch tay. scortchio. :upyeah:

3. Welcome, I haven’t taken the bike up that far but have a customer at lochaline and I stay in Fort William at the hotel next to neptune's staircase and the roads around that area and Glencoe are fun.

4. Thread moved

Do Not Sell My Personal Information