1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome To Addiction Motorsport To Traders Section

Discussion in 'Addiction Motorsport Ltd' started by Rob, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Welcome to Addiction Motorsport Ltd.

Addiction Motorsport Ltd were officially formed in 2013, to provide quality parts for performance cars and motorbikes.

Addiction Motorsport have a huge range of products available from exhausts, brake discs and master cylinders to smaller items such as titanium bolts and nuts.
    The brands currently supplied at the moment are:
    • Brembo
    • Accossato
    • Hel Performance
    • Ohlins
    • EVR
    • Termignoni
    • Dainese
    • Our own titanium bolts and silicon hoses.
    They continue to grow and are adding more premium products to their list to provide a wider range of parts to offer to all customers, as well as better service.

Originally selling on eBay they now have satisfied customers Worldwide.

You can check their profile with over (12000 positive feedback) to be sure they are a company that you can trust.

https://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=addiction_motorsport_ltd

• Like Like x 1
  2. Is there a discount code?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Welcome everyone, hope i could supply some good products at great price to you all.

Addiction is a small company based in London and stock is limited as of this, also to get parts from distributors is not an easy task as even themselves are out of stock most of the time.
    Saying so my plan will be to make new topics for each different product and it's stock will be updating as we go (will try my best).

Discounts will very.

Very welcome for you guys to start a new topic, send me a PM or email me (please put in subject Ducati Forum) if in need of a product that you're interested or that it's not on my website, as i have accounts with most of distributors i will try to reply swiftly with a price if the item is possible for me to get.

Group Buy suggestions are more then welcome (i'll do a topic for that shortly).

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information