1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Welcome To Cornerspeed Ducati - Ducati Forum Trader Network

Discussion in 'Cornerspeed Ducati' started by Rob, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Big welcome to @nelly and Cornerspeed Ducati to the Traders section.

Neil has an outstanding reputation amongst Ducatisti, and the award winning Cornerspeed Approved Ducati Service Centre is highly rated, here on the forum and elsewhere online.

I know Neil will be around to say hello, but a big welcome from us at Ducati Forum :upyeah:

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Thanks Rob. Hopefully we can offer up a useful outlet for forum members. Early days yet, but plans are afoot. My better half will be doing most of the work, so be gentle with her please :)
    First up will be some clearance of parts we have, mainly DP stuff so watch our page and hopefully you'll bag a bargain.

• Like Like x 11
  3. Great to have you on board as a bona fide trader Neil!

Your contributions are always welcome and valued! :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Welcome to the mad house as you know :)

5. good to see you as a fully fledged trader on here and not just dishing out free of charge excellent advice. per above, what page do we watch? can you supply a link, please?

Pete

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is the first thread in our sub forum Pete. From main forum page, scroll down to Trader Network and we're in there. The threads will build as we start to get product on here.

• Like Like x 5
  7. Nice :)

Next we'll have Shep along showing us his videos LOL

8. Personally, I'd still like this though !! ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. No worries there Wayne. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Get some work done - don't end up like @finm :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Oh pot kettle hexy pot kettle :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. They are kettle shaped DB.... Kettle shaped, with a little pouring spout

13. Welcome to the forum trader.... and a subscriber... unlike some of the freeloaders on here.
    It's a bit like poppies.... you never notice the little bit of Red.... until its missing.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Yip, lots of em about, usually business empire owners or contractors :)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information