1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well Done Mcphee

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Robarano, May 19, 2019.

1. Top riding from John. :) :upyeah:

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. and a v,nice and grounded young man in the flesh. :upyeah:

3. Spoiler alert

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Did he win, is it worth me watching later?

5. Yep and yep

6. my fuckin i player aint behaving.. love the Irish week

7. How fuckin hard is it not to give away a result in the title and put spoiler so it can be avoided, and before you say don't look in the racing section, I don't I just click on new posts you inconsiderate bastard.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Luckily I watched it live... as the result could not be avoided (where they can be normally)

Cue the ‘don’t look at the internet then’ bollox that is trotted out by self centred and selfish individuals

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Pardon Rob for failing to contain his excitement when a brit rider in moto3 impeccably wins a race.

Well done John. Perfect race from beginning to end. Well deserved and well fought victory.

So, spoiler alert maybe, but meh. Although its bollox as Brad says, it is reality and you can deal with it or not. I dont care. I watched it live. A fucking motorbike web site would be the last place I'd go if i didnt want to risk a spoiler for a prestigious set of bike race results.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  10. From the tone of that post, I'm glad I spoiled it for you, you arsehole.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. Thread closed

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information