1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Were you out today?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Katie, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Were you one of the hundreds of bikes out on the roads today, we were out in the lorry, I felt really jealous especially when hubby turned up at the horse show on his bike. Tell me about your rides just so I can be jealous of more people than just hubby. Hubby is sure it was all Harley Davidsons on the road, so please hold the end up for Ducati.

2. I was out on a nice long ride through Surrey, Hampshire and Sussex... on the Multistrada, but there were loads of Harley's (all busy getting grit out of their teeth after I passed them)

3. sorry but there must have been 12 hog's at Peas pottage no Ducati's

4. I was playing out yesterday, my first fast ride of the season. I was very, very rusty, braking into turns that I had no need to brake into & very random in choosing lines. Must get some more miles under my belt methinks.

5. yep me too i was all over the place , ragged and shit ........(im a bleeding instructor too!!!!!:biggrin:)
    [​IMG]

6. I was out,went from Exeter to bude,roads fairly quiet good laugh.

7. I went out. Bloody awful ride. Too many coffin dodgers on the road, too many speed cameras, too many cyclists, etc, so I gave up and went to the pub. Saturday is hooning day from now on:mad:

8. I rode the same stretch of Essex country roads over and over today, no chicken strips.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information