1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

West Midlands Based Sports Bike Ride Outs/clubs

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Symon Moore, Apr 4, 2018.

1. Bit of a long winded title I know! What I’m interested in is whether there is a club or society or just a group of like minded sports bike riding dudes that meet up in the WM area. I’ve looked online but can’t really find what I’m looking for.

I’m not judging others in any way, each to their own, but even though I’m 50 something, I don’t want to wear “old men“ or funny club logo patched leathers, I don’t want to ride around waving flags or talking about Brexit or any other politics, I don’t want to ride for a cause or be obliged to attend monthly meetings or contribute to a group fund and so on. I just want to know if there are any other Ducati or whatever sports bike riders that occasionally fancy a ride out somewhere, maybe a track day (never done that yet) & who knows what else?

Hope that all makes sense. Peace & love brothers however ya’ll ride

2. All sounds sensible to me :upyeah:

BTW tourer bikes don’t mean you have to wear hi viz and be a grown up...

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I get what you mean.
    I have same problem, some local clubs around here are shall we say....mmm not for me.
    I am based in Stratford so not far from you.
    I am sure bladders will arrange another ride out soon to the sea which was a jolly good day out.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. @Symon Moore im thinking of booking silverstone this month for a track day if you fancy it??

5. Sure will :upyeah:

6. I am always up for a ride out, also near Stratford, post up dates and times and i will try my best to make it.

7. Now the evening are lighter I go to Stratford waterside on Wednesday from about 6.30 pm onwards, then on Thursdays pop along to the long Itchigton Diner about the same time. Quite a few people are attending now the weather is getting warmer

• Like Like x 1
  8. I'm about 25mins from Stratford.:upyeah:

9. Cheers all, definitely up for a ride around anywhere in the midlands if you guys are up for it & the sun ever makes an appearance! Not sure I’m ready for a track day just yet (only been back on 2 wheels for a year) but would sure be interested later on. I’ll keep checking in here. If any of you plan something out of the ordinary & I can make it, I’d be up for that too.

10. As am I! Looks like the Bards county is the focal point then :cool:

11. I only lead rideouts as its the only way my tourer can keep in sight ;)

May BH weekend coming up... and I'll be taking the bike to work soon and as I am still in Shakespeare's town, may have to pop along

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I only lead rideouts as its the only way my tourer can keep in sight ;)

May BH weekend coming up... and I'll be taking the bike to work soon and as I am still in Shakespeare's town, may have to pop along

13. NO idea what your work circumstances are like, but there is a bit of a Ducat Forum trackday in the offing of you check that subforum. @Cream_Revenge organising :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Im on the Warwickshire/Leicester border and always keen for a ride out and a coffee (aslong as its not raining, and its a weekend).

Be good to meet a few people like minded so will keep an eye out for Bradders organisation skills :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. And as quick as some folk on those sporty things too:)

16. I’m south Notts / Leicestershire border , always up for a spin

17. 4FF1D20D-4817-4F7F-84DA-4B7391773940.jpeg 7995D06A-C9DD-434E-82A2-79AEC2F4C95B.jpeg
    Quite a few bikes turned out for the Itchington diner meet. A couple of nice dukes also

18. Were you with another blade going glos to Stratford way about 5pm?

19. No Paul, I was solo.
    Did chat to a guy who crashed his 916 on the way to the cafe, he just fitted new Pirelli Diablo Rossi 2 and lost the rear, damage included his carbon fairing of the spa model and clutch.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Anyone fancy on yer bike tomorrow? Sammy miller is where all the bad weather is, so may head over there instead

Do Not Sell My Personal Information