1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wet Brands Hatch Gp Trackday 3rd May

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by zxstu, May 3, 2017.

1. Disappointing first trackday on my 1299s today , damp track all day so came home early. Was running Supercorsa SP which gave no grip - no surprise there, funny you still get the idiot who binned it on the second lap after the sighting laps who was running a r6 with full wets at Graham Hill !!!!

2. Ha, know all about falling off at Graeme Hill - picture first bike, 24 yrs old, first track day, Brands Indy, dry, second session, first lap and 75mph! Doh! Result: wrecked ZX6R, dislocated shoulder and a long wait for a mate with a van to pick me up at the end of the day. Lesson learned...:grinning:

3. Forgot to say sorry your day hadn't been so great. Maybe try and evening there further into June/July...might see you there.

4. One of the trackdays I did last year was horrendous for crashes.

One guy fell off at paddock straight out of the pits! For the love of Christ lol

5. If you're doing trackdays in the uk, it's always worth having some spare wheels with Wets on them

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information