1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What A Cock...should Have Put My Glasses On

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PeterT, Dec 21, 2018.

1. IMG_2600.JPG
    So I am having to wrap my kids presents this year due to my split up and fumbled around my dads cupboard for some wrapping paper, cos i'm a bloke and not organised for this stuff. I wrap all the pressies then put my glasses on...errr dick me because I thought the red cakes were Christmas trees.

• Funny Funny x 13
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Are they old enough to get them drunk enough they won't notice?

3. Or make them wear your glasses when unwrapping their pressies!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I would not worry! They wont GAF as it is a race to see what they have got.... But you may want to think about contacts!

5. I can beat that.....30 odd years ago i was heading to my now wifes house....got half way there...(on my MTX125) thought..."fuck! its her birthday" detoured to a local garage, ran in, bought a card, quickly opened it up wrote it out on the counter with a que behind me (with the pen on a bit of string taped to the end) winked at the bloke thinkin i was dead smart.....

Got to her house, handed the card over "like id not forgotten" - she opened it, burst out crying and ran upstairs....her mum looked at it, looked at me with a straight face and held the card up....

"Happy birthday Grandma"

Shes sitting next to me now.... :)

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  6. It’s the thought that counts.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Is that when you realised you were into older wimmen?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fuckwit

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information