1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What A Crazy Time Of Year This Is..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Got me thinking, Xmas, what a crazy time of year this really is..

Mrs N would complain and tear me off one if ever I brought a piece of my DUCATI anywhere near the house “ that belongs outside” she would say and yet, at this time of year she’s giving me ear ache if I don’t , get a move and drag an 8 foot tree into the house..

And if I say anything, I’d get,
    “ that’s entirely different “

Really...

?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Trees and plants belong in the garden.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Never looked at it that way before,cant disagree!

• Like Like x 1
  4. It’s like the run up to Xmas is like the world is about to end.. people planning for months ahead buying tonnes of everything and for what? For many people it’s for one day off, We at the Port work Xmas eve and Boxing Day as do most of the shops..

A couple of years ago I decided to make my Xmas a bit different .. with my kids away doing their own thing in far off countries I decided to deliver sandwiches soup and coffee etc to the homeless around our area.. I’m no hero but I have to say it did me as much good as it would appear the recipients were getting out of it.. I felt a little happier about myself..

I know all is not always what you think with those on the streets etc but around this time of year if I see anyone out there I don’t offer them money I offer them a tea or coffee and will buy one from McDonalds or somewhere near by..

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information