1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Colour Is Your Fighter Why Did You Choose This Bike?

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Steviejay, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Mine is an 848 in "Dark Stealth"

Bought a few weeks ago after selling I Bobber style chopper, I went out with a friend of mine in the village and he owns a stunning 848 evo with metallic cream body and red wheels, it's an unreal machine !!
    I always wanted a Ducati and to be honest I was looking at the monsters and hypermotards, I'd in all honesty forgotten the Streetfighter model even exhisted until I saw them on eBay until I searched for Ducati 848

I remember seeing them at a dealer years ago in Matt black and thinking it looks like a right evil bastard!

On seeing a few on eBay I then realised I needed one and the 848 engine.

Mine was the only one on there with lots of carbon goodies FSH and Carbon Termi cans BUT if I could save a magic wand and have it in Red then I would to be honest.

I love the black but I just think in Red it pops out more and defines it as a Ducati.

I absolutely love it though just wish the frame was easier to remove so I could at least make that scaffold frame red then add other red accents.
    Roll on the sunshine!!!

:)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Where's the pics then?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. Mines the original and best launch colour - chose it because the bike had 1340 miles on the clock and was a bargain o_O

2009-StreetfighterS-001.jpg

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. It's stealth :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Here's another in my colour:

ducati-streetfighter-s-.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Look great in anything but yellow :cool:
    2017-04-17 15.16.50-1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Wonder where @Robarano is :thinkingface: he's usually plastered pictures all over by now :yum

8. Haha in the other thread I did when I said hi to the forum!!

20180309_115441.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. very nice for the second time around:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  10. :eyes:

11. :eyes:

12. My Streetfighter S is black with the black frame and black wheels.

I chose it, because it was the one the dealer had in. :) He bought 2 in the same colour as he reckoned it was the best colour scheme (I agree) and couldn't shift them at the full price of £15k. I looked at it for 18 months in the showroom, but it was too expensive. I bought it new, the day he discounted it. I just hit lucky that I popped in on the day as he had a few phone calls as soon as the price came down a little. I initially wanted a red one as I'm not one for black bikes or cars etc, but this grew on me and I'm glad it did.

I can't remember if I've ever posted a picture of it. :thinkingface: I may have done a while back. :innocent:

Here's a pic of my bins instead. :heart_eyes: I'm in the dog house with @Ducbird over the matter. :(

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. That must have been hard :thinkingface:

14. :cold_sweat:

15. :cold_sweat: o_O :cold_sweat: :worried: :cold_sweat: :( :eyes:......................:bomb: :skull:

16. Red for about a week, then Matrix Green for quite a few years and now Carbon,Black, Ally and Rootbeer

17. Pics Required lol

18. Bin reg plates obscured for security.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information