1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Do You Think?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Jnestie, Jul 8, 2015.

1. good skills.

2. Good, we have these nutters around here leaving skid marks and trashed road furnature everywhere in their wake. As a cyclist and biker I find it really scary that there is a good chance one day that I'll meet one of them coming the other way down a country lane at 105% of their and the vehicles capabilities and no way of escaping them.

#3 Matt1290, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Good skills but poor obs. Failed to notice that filming himself and posting it is an easy way to attract the wrong kind of attention.

But yeah, that sort of caper can lead to some serious harm unless you can factor everything in.

4. This is in my neck of the woods and whilst the A686 is a good blast there are parts where the visibility makes these kind of antics a real danger to everyone. He fully deserved the sentence.

I avoid this road at the weekends because of all the idiots it attracts.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Same here, living so close means I can pick the quieter times to go up.

6. what a clampit .

7. If you decide to film yourself doing daft/illegal stuff and you're stupid enough to post it on the internet for all to see then you deserve all you get.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information