1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Does The Nuke Emoji Mean?

Discussion in 'Forum How To's - create an Avatar/Event/Group etc?' started by RexDangerVest, May 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You know the one? Does that mean someone didnt like it?
    Certainly...
    Is it a vote to remove it from a thread?

Just started receiving some and wondered. I am not very slick with Emoji and would not want to use it incorrectly

Rex

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. You're supposed to go in the Achoo Corona thread and do it to everyone !! They love it in there mate. Fill ya boots....:upyeah::D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Thanks
    Rex

4. Boom !! I can see this happening a lot with this thread title Rex !! :cool:

In reality Rex, it means absolutely fuck all, but there are this select group of pansy big girls blouses on here that take offence to it, its just a little yellow icon that means fuck all, so bomb away mate till your little hearts content !! :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Four or five nukes on a single post means the post gets "hidden". Members can temporarily unhide the post in order to read it.

It is meant to be the strongest censure of all the ratings icons and is occasionally used as such.

Many members use it because they have trouble expressing their emotions, or as a protest against unrequited love, a cry for help or attention or as a public declaration of their own feelings of inadequacy. Some use it when they have read a truth that has frightened them.

I am delighted and proud to have been able to assist you in this matter.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. Don't forget some use it just cause it's funny as fuck to see the forum babies cry like girls about it :upyeah::cool:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. OK so Snidely Whiplash keeps Nuking me over there... and the thread will get hidden?
    Where is the Unhide documentation?

And answer quick because I am bout to NUKE everything...

Rex

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. That actually made me laugh out loud lots !! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. WAIT
    Whay cant I do combo ratings? I have to remove the nuke to like?
    I cannot "LIKE" at the NUKE ;eve;?

Rex

PS Can I Nuke myself?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Nah, but let me help with that !! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Not the thread, the post.

Even if it is hidden, there's a placeholder for it and any member can choose to temporarily unhide it to read it by clicking "unhide" or "show post" or whatever it is.

12. You sir, are a true friend, a Gentleman and a Scholar...
    Dont worry, your secret is safe with me

Rex

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Yeah.

No. That ain't it, chief : o D

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1

14. Hmmmm Berry berry Interesting...

So then a single post would need several nukes... not several nukes to separate posts in a thread...
    Bummer, That makes it much harder to abuse... :p;):D:astonished:

Rex

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. I see that I cannot give any love either??
    I am guessing that is for paying members??
    I did ask the admins if I could do the $15 deal but give the card to someone over there who could use it but i was never given a response...

Please someone... All Ones... Nuke me out of my misery...

Rex

• Love You Love You x 3
  16. The £15 option isn't there at the moment as halfords card system has been effected by covid, pressumably staffing?, I believe the £5 subscription option is still available

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. I just did the £5 one to show @XH558 what a tight wad he is, that still works, then love away dude....

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah, I was being steered there months ago. Since I do not see many/any adds. At least nit ones that are bothering me I was really looking for a way to give back over there...
    I guess I will just put a $15 check in the mail and send it to

Any Ducati Owner
    UK, UK
    East of the USA

Rex

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. I can receive that, better add $500 dollars postage to the cheque though just to make sure I get it ok ...

• Useful Useful x 2
  20. OK I think I have the hang of it. i believe I received my first earlier today from a special friend...
    Today was the first time I had given any...

[​IMG]

Proof that you can teach an old dog new tricks

Rex

• Funny Funny x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information