1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Else Before Remap

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Jon916, Feb 9, 2020.

1. So I have recently bought a Hyper 1100s and I'm going to get CJS to remap it soon.
    It came with decat headers and twin termi silencers.
    I have fitted velocity stacks and filters and replaced the mid pipe to remove the exhaust flap.
    I have given it a bit of a service with new belts, oil and filter change and valve check.
    Can anyone think of anything I should do or fit before getting the remap done?
    Cheers
    Jon

2. Just make sure whatever fuel you have in the tank during the map, you use all the time thereafter :upyeah:

3. Get rich at louigi moto to give it a check over

4. The dyno work is likely to destroy the back tyre so budget for a replacement. Andy

5. So when you fitted the new belts where did you set the cam timing at?

6. It's got quite an old tyre on at the moment which I'm going to replace after.
    I'll book it in for a quick look over before, what shall I get them to look at?

7. I only changed the belts set the same as was, should I set them with the setting pins?

8. Maybe something Luigi or Chris could advise or do for you... in reality we don’t know where your cam timing is then .. if you have gone to the trouble of the other bits and the expense of the dyno time I’d want to know where best works with cam timing or at least confirm it is as it should be

9. +1for super unleaded fuel

Do Not Sell My Personal Information