1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Has Amused You Today

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bradders, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Reading some ‘speakers corner’ Posts from many of the usual suspects, and chuckling that over the years, having met many erudite, educated and openly sarcastic posters from here and other places, they have never, not on a single occasion, come across like their online persona.

In fact, if anything, tough to talk to, quiet, sit in the background types.

Just made me chuckle.

Wheelie Wednesday every one :upyeah:

:motorcycleduc:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. My puppy dawg, not a single day goes by whereby he doesn't amuse me.... He's a little bundle of awesomeness :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. Have you called it ktm?

• Like Like x 1
  4. T'interweb changes people, like getting behind the wheel of a car and succumbing to road rage. :thinkingface: It provides a safety shield.

I've was offered a fight on here not many moons back.:rolleyes: When you read back some of the posts and apply the "Would that be said in public" filter, a lot would never be uttered.

I've met a couple of people from here, and both were stand up gents. @Exige can't make coffee for s**t though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Btw this is a ‘what amused you’ not ‘how different people are’ thread :)

The world needs more uplifting news :upyeah:

6. watching two or three people repeatedly troll an old man for no real reason a toll, thats not the hysterical part. it's the hypocrisy i find amusing.
    you want good news daily? check out my signature. :upyeah:

7. @Exige 's coffee didn't. A house full of motorbikes did. :laughing:

8. I’m sat in the waiting area waiting to see my consultant stiffling the giggles I have reading the couscous postings
    Still trying not to laugh right now :joy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  9. I soooo need to lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I briefly ventured in, read the usual bollocks, smiled to myself and left. Anyone who holds a differing view is a lefty luvvy snowflake apparently. Being educated or erudite does not mean intelligent.

11. I get where you are coming from, apparently being within a majority on a democratic vote gets you called racist,xenophobic,misogynist and the assumption you have never had any education at all

That gave me a chuckle

#11 noobie, Aug 1, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  12. I can't do wheelies

13. meh. :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Nah, he's 7 in October, but he's the Peter Pan of dawgs, just acts like a mad puppy all the time. He's a Harry. :D

15. Had quite a long walk this afternoon and one of our local farmers made me smile when I saw his warning sign using the Derbyshire spell check.
    DSC_0430.JPG
    Steve

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
  16. even i can see they have spelled ootpath wrong.

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. I was going to add a pic but my cloud wasn’t working (one fro grumpy thread)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. My instant is the best, your taste buds are shot to fek!!! :eek:

19. Thanks for the reminder to put the bins out. :)

20. Sure you can. :motorcycleduc: It's just not going over the back, or bringing the front wheel back down in a controlled manner that you can't do. :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information