1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Should I Do ?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by hill100, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Hi, I am looking for some advice for what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs.. the phone rings and when I answer the caller hangs up.. My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently and when I ask their names she always says "just friends from work, you don't know them. I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. I decided I was going to park my BMW 1150 GS next to the garage and hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil. Is this something I could fix myself or should I take it to the dealer ?

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Yep. The old ones are the oldest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'd suggest buy a Ducati in the wife's name (finance) and then get rid of the 2 problems in your life :) at once... and ride off into the Sunset on the new steed...

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. The usual signs....? My life is obviously boring:rolleyes:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information