1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Was The Last Ducati With The Limited Edition Number On The Yoke?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Jet Black, Dec 19, 2021.

1. What was the last Ducati with the limited edition number on the yoke?

2. Do you mean the last badge placed / fixed on the top yoke or one that's engraved.?
    Desmosedici / Bayliss V2

3. As above. V2 Bayliss is numbered but not limited.
    V4 Aniversario was numbered and limited (and overpriced too).

4. 1299 Anniversario was too .... but obviously not the last.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Correct.
    It appears a bit ‘grey’ as to production numbers on the 1299 FE. Reputedly 1000 bikes compared to 500 (iirc) on the 998 fe, for example.
    And several brand new 1299 FEs we’re still in dealers a couple of years after launch.
    So. When is a limited bike truly a limited bike?

6. V4 Superleggera both limited edition and numbered - released 2020.
    Foggy 25th Anniversary was 2019.

7. very interesting - cheers folks

8. I guess it should say x/y

x being the number and y out of how many otherwise it's an open cheque book really

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. It’s an interesting question. This is a photo of the limited edition model 2022 calendar. Some bikes are just a limited production run which can be into the 1000’s opposed to limited and numbered run of 500. Some of Sport Classic range wasn’t either just didn’t sell, they’re rarer than the limited runs..

D4116049-BD29-4798-B5CA-409748A6E5EB.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  10. would like to know if anyone can help out the production numbers for the sport classic biposto and how many were brought into the UK

11. Nice calendar that......:p

12. I owned a black biposto, I was told by the dealer they are the rarest of the Sport Classic range, he also said I was the only person mad enough to buy one, from memory he said only about 30 sold in the UK. I’ve not seen one for sale for years..

Think I p/ex it and got £3500 for it 2 years later

13. Not seen many about either, at times I keep thinking on selling my Biposto, then again its nice to have run out on nice sunny days

14. cheers

15. Missing the 2018 V4 Speciale :D Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information