1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Women Want (warning Sexist Content)!

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by JoeC, Aug 21, 2017.

1. IMG_0075.JPG Guys! Struggling to get laid this summer? Your troubles are over, It exists. Combining a woman's twin principle interests of chocolate and prosecco, with new ChocoSecco in your arsenal you cannot lose. Limited stocks available due to high demand. Only 200€ a bottle plus delivery. Alternatively, women: PM me for free sample!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. No thanks not a fan of either :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. It was me that more than my fair share of women used to want? But that was many many summers ago - now I'm more "what women suffer".Ho Hum - but even when they are fussing round my bed and wearing Mc Millan uniforms I will still be giving out the charm!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. You fool, no man knows what women want. I don't even think they know.

They just resort to having a go at men for doing/not doing what they should/shouldn't have done.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I worked out a long time ago what a few of them wanted from me? I always thought it was my stunning humour,great company,life and soul of the party etc? Wrong- it was a nice house in Windsor,Berkshire but with me living in a shitty rented flat in Slough

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I want that. Does that make me a woman?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. No - just a tart

• Like Like x 1
  8. How are we supposed to know what they want when they don't know themselves the added complications are it's a fluid requirement that can change by the minute sometimes in midsentance

• Like Like x 1
  9. there not v.lucky as a species are they? i mean, 3.5bill of em on the planet and i can only think of a handfull that got what they wanted. more what they needed tbh.
    :p

10. @Ducbird is definitely a wine gums sort of girl :kissing_heart:.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Too right :)

12. Did someone mention gums?

13. 200 fecking euro's ?? Thats 4 half decent hookers !!! :cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mrs Nasher has agreed with Ducbird, although she did mention the bottle looked like it would be more fun unopened.

Nasher.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Who cares about what a woman wants? I only care about what I want :) :cool:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Typical woman

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. isnt that what she meant when she asked you who you where planning on pleasing with that silly we thing?. and you replied "ME"?

#17 finm, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  18. Wimmin love the chocolate but the current favourite drink seems to be prossecco and pink gordons gin.

As to what wimmin want, I think us blokes think wimmin are complicated rather than the obvious, we are simpler beings to please. A tv remote, something motorised, a man cave, a bj a couple of times a year and a toilet we can have a dump in with out saying, i'd give it a moment if I was you.

• Like Like x 1
  19. She'd be sacked if it was that infrequent !! :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Get some VIPOO lemon scent is supposed to be good

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information