1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's Been Your Favourite Non-motorcycle Clothing?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by wroughtironron, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Going back 45 years to the early Seventies, I suppose I liked the two-tone suit with Ben Sherman and Oxblood Loafers - no feckin' chance of getting that look back, ever again ……..:(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Condom, less babies :bucktooth::upyeah:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I came , I saw, I am from Essex

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Craghopper trousers.

You're nothing and nowhere without Craghopper trousers.

And UnderArmour stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The original and best colour / eight eyes:upyeah:
    11822600.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. upload_2019-2-6_10-35-11.jpeg Classic style and timeless

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Does Swiss Tony know you’ve nicked his jacket?

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. My olive green American combat jacket, bought second hand off a stall in the market back in the 70’s. You couldn’t get it off my back :)

9. 40+ years ago I saved up to buy a pair of these to go with the white 'Oxford Bags'. These boots were the absolute dogs wotsits back in the day :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Are all you lot above looking back to the days when you were skinheads or mods?

I can recall buying some black cord jeans which had the cord running around the legs rather than vertically - they came from a shop in Romford in the 70s right near Johns of Romford and the Brewery. Can't recall the name of the shop. The jeans were so well made, never faded when washed. I was devastated when I tore them on some barbed wire. Never seen any like it again.

11. A0BF458B-8FCF-40E0-BB38-71853F09F21A.jpeg
    These, Monkey Boots were often an alternative to Docs.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. My red custom timberlands with my initials on ❤️

Old original flying jacket but it’s disintegrated now :(

13. I remember getting off the train at Romford station in 1981 when I went to live with my grandparents for a bit. It was the first time I had ever seen a young woman wearing a skirt split to the waistband in real life. She made quite an impression.

Mistakenly, I believed I was going to really like Romford but I was soon corrected on that score : o )

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Dark blue velvet tailored jacket. Still waiting for them to come back into fashion ...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. @Dibble may have some of interest ;)

I love a classic Adidas trainer

• Like Like x 1
  16. Casual 1980’s: slim ish jeans, Adidas electric blue suide, la coste polo, Sergio tachinni tracksuit jacket.

• Like Like x 1
  17. original raf sheepskin, blue serge waistcoat, poloneck black shirt, wranglers , and chelsea boots..... late 60's.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Neck muff

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. My first pair of Doc martens..
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. C9F60FED-B6C2-4DAE-84A7-E41664F84D6A.jpeg
    No me but my brother wanted one of these, boy the arguments he had with our parents ! .
    He never got one!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information