1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's For Dindins?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Bonkers the Dog, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Steak night! FUCK YEAH!

Ayrshire new potatoes in butter, asparagus tips, onion rings, creamy mushroom garlic sauce and a great big 10oz Sirloin, all washed down with a robust red from the New World. Nice and simple.

And the best bit? Nae weans, just me and SWMBO.

I'm off to fire up the cooker, no drooling now....

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Italian I hope, because that’s the restaurant I’ve booked.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Steak night is best night enjoy

4. Thread of the week if not the month. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Bream, Slatted roast potatoes, fresh peas and tapenade.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Smoked mackerel with beetroot and horseradish (try it!), boiled spuds and salad.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Quite possibly the best thread, well other than the cycling thread obvs but all the same a great thread.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. had mine this morning:- 2 large fried eggs, 1 rasher smoked bacon, 2 large tomatoes (1 homegrown) cut in half, 3 lovely sliced mushrooms, smidge of garlic puree, 2 blah sausages (av. quality, I can't taste the difference anymore) and 2 slices of extravagantly (real) buttered wholemeal seeded toasted bread.

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
  9. OHHHH The humanity!!!

Couldn't find my steaks, worked masel into a proper swearing, frenzied rant as I dug out both fridges with increasing desperation like a starving cartoon character.

Bought them earlier today and child number one was told to put them in the fridge as I carried the rest of the shopping in; I should have followed him to be sure as he's a proper 12 year old air head. I eventually found them in the freezer - the freezer FFS!

Calamity. Stop the dog from barking with a juicy bone, make the Polis wear white gloves, somebody find me a WEAPON as somebody's getting Malkied!

Frozen solid and stuck together, no chance of resuscitation, £14 of prime sirloin ruined. I've a mind to sell his honda as a FIRST step in my revenge. I had to resort to salad, a feckin' salad!? I am sitting here hungry as we speak and will no doubt resort to biscuits to console my grief.

Mind you, SWMBO is not speaking to me now because I told her she was getting a steak dinner, so it's not all bad!

Ho hum, now where did I put those jaffa cakes....?

• Funny Funny x 8
  10. Ah, Jaffa cakes to the rescue.

I looked at them in Tesco this evening but resisted…amazingly.

However the dark chocolate digestive’s were on offer…two double packs. Well, they were on offer.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Wasn’t that long ago a steak meal was following by a blow job

These days I’m not so flexible :joy::joy::joy::joy:

• Funny Funny x 4
  12. tonight it will be a wally friendly sweet and sour chilly that started as a wee craving for mince and tatties on Saturday that morphed into a spagball the following night then chilly the next.
    nom nom.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ribeye for me, garlicky buttery mushrooms, and probably chips :blush:

14. Sweet and sour tempura chicken bites and rice :)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Steak = Blowjob!? I thought they were only on a married man's birthday...

16. Who did you used to give the blow job to?

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Depends how long you've been married :joy:

18. hot pot...! again..

19. I love sweet and sour, yum yum.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information