1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats It Worth

Discussion in 'Sport Classic' started by David Hales, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Bike is all done, love it, but thinking of either getting a SC or building another one, bit more radical, so what do we think my GT is worth?

not too many silly answers you lot 74.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  2. No idea of value in monies, but priceless to you I'm sure!
    Well done.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Love the bike:upyeah: but a motorcycle non standard as a rule of thumb is normally less money in the market place/bank unless it's a Harley maybe :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Same old thing, depends what someone is willing to pay for it I suppose

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. The only real way is to test the market place when the bike's available for sale:thinkingface:Check other standard bike prices at the time add some money on top for the extras and see how you get on

• Like Like x 2
  6. Stuck it on eBay at a high figure, just to see what happens lol

• Like Like x 2
  7. GLWS ... you really shouldn’t say that the mirrors are extra at the price you’re asking .... just reads completely wrong
    IMO

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Probably, I have just had them for over 10 years, don’t expect to sell it at that price so I could prob change it it, also if it did sell at that price, I could get another set

9. so why do some people dislike the thread and call me a drama queen?, whats wrong with it?

10. If we are not happy with the thread please remove it, i cant

11. Dave, Do not listen to those Negative Waves Man;)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. @David Hales Mate, why are you worried about what a bunch of strangers on an internet forum think anyway, just do what makes YOU happy, as to price only the market really knows. Nice bike BTW.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Dave,When you are on forums you need to be tooled up:upyeah: Knight.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. And it could be fat fingers

15. Dont worry about them.....go with the flow and glws. Keep er lit.

16. Agree ... on an apple device it’s easy to hit one of the ratings whilst scrolling .. I’ve done it a couple of times without knowing

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information