1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When It's Your Lucky Day

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by David Lane, Aug 5, 2020.

1. I picked the 1260S up from InMoto Ducati Croydon the other morning after a service.
    When I got home I noticed the "Key missing" warning light was on.
    Sure enough, checked the lanyard around me neck and the remote key had gone adrift.
    I called InMoto (more in hope) to see if the key had been dropped right outside but no such luck.
    A new key was duly ordered (not available until September).

An hour later they called me back to say the key had been found and handed in!
    But get this: Id lost the key half a mile away, someone spotted it and handed it into the nearest building, a care home. Someone there saw the Ducati Fob and called InMoto

Despite being bruised & battered the bloody thing still worked, saving me a £92 repacement.
    So there really are still some damn fine people around

I think I should've done the lottery that day!

and some flowers for the care home wouldnt go amiss either

IMG_3469.JPEG

• Like Like x 18
  2. I lost my keys to my old SR 500 at the Bulldog Bash back in 1994, got really pissed the night before, i went to the Hells Angels office in the morning and asked if any keys handed in and yes one set my SR keys, result!:upyeah: There are some good people out there but few and far between.:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. WOW lucky.
    hee in the US. If you find any ID, you can drop it in any public mailbox and the USPS will deliver it there...
    I once lost my wallet (Stolen? cant say) WAY years ago. Like 1979? They took all the cash...
    BUT
    Buried deep inside was an 1893 Silver dollar given to me by my Dad...
    Still there.

You should play the lottery for sure

Rex

• Like Like x 1
  4. All our sets of keys have a simple dog tag with a Mobile number and “reward” engraved on them.

Cost @ £20 for personalised set of ten on feabay

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  5. I do miss the good old days and the Bulldog back in the 90s, total lunacy and drag racing all day and adult entertainment ;) in the beer tent, i know a few HA members and got tickets at discount, i think the last Bulldog i did was 2004 or 5 can't remember and it just wasn't the same.

6. :laughing:A nice bit of body documentation, years to remember(sort of:thinkingface:).

7. We can make the world a better place, wiithout forced indoctrination by government agencies. One good deed a day'

Do Not Sell My Personal Information