1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When Will The Demo V4's Be Here In The Uk

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by cure dore, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Hi,

Does anyone know when the Demo V4 units will arrive in the UK showrooms, Ive bought a Speciale without seeing it in life and just hope it looks as good in real life as the pictures before releasing the full amount )

Thanks in advance for any replys

2. Some dealers are expecting their demonstrator before Christmas but I guess most will have them in January. Andy

3. thread moved.

4. P&H want a deposit of £2k held on a credit card before you can test ride theirs...

#4 triari, Dec 14, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  5. Not a bad deal if you don't return it then :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. I don't blame them to be honest, going to be a lot of tyre kickers out there wanting a go on a V4 but have no intention of buying one. If you were a genuine potential customer, what's the big deal with putting a refundable deposit on your card for an hour ? I for one wouldn't have an issue with that, but then I won't be booking a test ride as I won't be buying one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hi sorry to bother you. Im new on here and its says thread moved. Have I done something wrong with this post?

Thanks

Nick

8. Yes.......you posted it in this section - https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/forums/forum-how-tos.36/ - which is for asking technical questions about how the forum works and not when a demo bike will be in the UK. So I moved it to the correct section where more people that may be able to answer your question may see it.

Always check which section you should be posting into to get a desired result - you can see the different forum sections here, on the left hand side of the page - https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/forums/

Hope that helps :)

9. Great thanks, and sorry for the confussion

10. Also Nick is short for Nicholas, which in Greek means the leader. I am also called Nicholas (when in trouble with my mum) so there can't be two of us, would get too confusing....

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. don't apologize, he's easily confused...
    he's getting on a bit...
    hello and welcome btw...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lol thank you, back into my Ducati’s again after a time away. Dam you Mr Speciale lol

13. cool! Looking forward to some pics and a review when it finally arrives...
    seen some snippet's on line and it sounds awesome to me...
    my boy trys to convince me the aprilia sounds better but I'm not sure...
    they both sound great...

14. Yeah it does sound awesome for sure, there’s just rumours doing the rounds I won’t be seeing it until late on next year, although I have a provisional delivery date of the 1st of June ....... fingers crossed

15. Hope you are not confusing a build date with a delivery date. My SP is scheduled for building in November 2018 so I’m not expecting it to be delivered until January 2019. Andy

16. I have been know to get things wrong lol but the receipt definitely says delivery 1st of June next year that’s was from Ducati Nottingham Andy.

Where did you get your build date from?

17. you are lucky.. I have a provisional purchase date of around 2030.. I'll be 59... Still there is plenty plenty older than that on here and they are still riding!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. actually, I'll be 58 for 3 months and 2 days of 2030... ( just incase any ladies are scoping out the forum)

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. Still waiting for a build date for mine!

20. I wasn't confused. Unlike someone who thinks they are a Kiwi when they are actually just a sheep shagger :p

Do Not Sell My Personal Information