1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 When You Realise You Are Hoarding

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by t3scn, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Seems that in selling my 999, I’ve collected a few parts that I no longer need. Does this mean I’m a hoarder or just enthusiastic?

B810DE35-985A-4AEB-ABE5-19EDDABD13B3.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Is that 8 screens in view? That may stray into hoarder territory!

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. it's borderline...I mean, ask yourself if you really need 2 spare 'standard' seats? most of the other stuff is fair enough ;-)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Looks like your a person that's prepared for a rainy day,but maybe a little over the top with that amount in stock

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Everything is needed at the right price and situation, just waiting for that situation :joy:

6. errrm, just found two more screens o_O

• Funny Funny x 4
  7. If you have finished with the bike then maybe auction them off as a whole lot on ebay or here.:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah, some of the bits went on eBay last night. Just trying to build up the energy to put the rest on.

Open to offers if anyone wants to make an offer for the lot or bits feel free to PM me.

9. There're plenty of 999 owners on here so sooner or later they'll spot this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nah you’re fine, you can still see the tele!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. You are a novice and have a long way to go. I have 748R, 1098R, Panigale V4, Yamaha EB5B R6 and Honda NC29 Gullarm engines/spares/parts stashed throughout the garage, house and loft .......... on top of the 5 bikes bikes being dry stored in the house :joy: :joy::joy: Andy

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Do you have a link?:upyeah:

13. Well, I hoarded myself 3 999's, two of them R in the last 3 years. Not sure if that makes me a hoarded or just enthusiastic either. Let me know what you find out will you?! :joy:

I am intersted in a few of those parts. Do you have a link to what you already put out? What are you looking for in terms of price for the carbon nose fairing? Do you have any closer pictures of the second screen to the left in the row of screens? :p

• Like Like x 1
  14. How about an enthusiastic hoarder.

Word of caution, lego technic can be equally addictive....

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Carbon nose is in the link above, here is a photo of the screens. About to post these next onto eBay

49A83C43-0F33-447D-A8BE-ADCC1217968D.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  16. And the others....

The Nitro Nori screen I acquired with some other parts, I believe it’s from his 999

C401AB57-DB67-4272-A724-BE3F68195340.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
  17. I’m on the Nori screen

• Like Like x 1
  18. For a quick rider who does not spill, I do wonder how you justify that stockpile. Where are you hiding the Ape inventory?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Plan for the worst ;) The ape is just a tool, parts are easy to obtain so no need for stockpiling... yet

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information