1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When You Think You’re Fast!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Nigel Machin, Mar 20, 2018.

1. when all the guys on standby get pushed into the novice group :) and btw this isn’t me, I’d have given up long before he did and anyhow I’d be quicker on me multi :)

#1 Nigel Machin, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Reminds me of the north circular

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. flip that's uncomfortable, that's why I wouldn't dare to go on a track day, funny how that last bloke was passing, then came slightly upright and gave him a dead stare lol

4. Just stick with them, prob end up wrecked in some trees though

5. Demoralizing in'it :(

Well done you for staying out there though :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  6. I actually felt a little sorry for the guy. Fair play for having a good go though.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. That's the main reason I left Novices when I went to Inters.
    You had folk tottering about and you had maniacs blasting both sides of you. I went to Inters where the differentials were less pronounced.

8. I think next time, Now he's mastered gears, he should try the brake :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mate of mine said to me once, you show me where the brake is and I'll show you where the bloody throttle is. :confused:

10. Had a session with Andrew Pitt at Cartagena and whilst I’d be giving it the beans down the start/finish straight trying my hardest to brake as late as possible, that feckker would turn his whole body round to look at me whilst he turned into the first right hander and accelerate away from me :astonished::worried::poop: Andy

11. That's not novices those other guys were fairly quick.

12. Looks to me like the guy is the one in the wrong group as he is the only slow guy.

13. Where was that? Didn’t recognise the track. France somewhere?

14. Novice in the fast group. Nowt wrong with novices btw but it’s dangerous if they’re in the fast group. If Jonny Fast tucks in behind him in a fast section, he’s not expecting Captain Slow to jam the anchors on 30 metres before everyone else. That’s why he got the dead eye off Mr. Stropster....

15. Really old clip, and clearly very different group riders, may have been open pit; you see a lot of that on open lane days

Do Not Sell My Personal Information